Posting on-rev link on Facebook

Ronald Zellner zellner at tamu.edu
Tue May 15 19:27:48 EDT 2012

I'm suddenly having a problem pasting a link in Facebook.  All the links to my files on on-rev.com get flagged as a security risk by Facebook and Norton:
       Security Alert: This Link May Not Be Safe

          Facebook has teamed up with Norton to help protect you online. The link you are trying to visit has been identified as potentially unsafe by our trusted partner.
          Visit the Facebook Security Page to learn more about staying safe on the Internet.

I don't get an alert if I put a link to files on my other servers.
Could it be the "on-rev" hyphen use?

Is anyone else having a problem like this?

Ron