Install Android App from website.

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue May 15 13:00:34 EDT 2012

Ralph,

I hope not. It would be an extreme security risk if apps would start without any user intervention. There is a notification in the status bar when the app has been installed and that's sufficient for the user to know that the app is ready to start.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

We will have room for new projects after 1 June. Contact me now and be first in line.