CSV again.

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon May 14 21:00:35 EDT 2012

Hi Alex,
Just toi clat=rify, this was two double quotes with a comma right before
and right after them, not an escaped double quote in the middle of string.

I've made a fix to this which works, subject to your approval

I changed the line:

*replace* quote&quote with tEscapedQuotePlaceholder in pData

to these three lines:

*replace* comma & quote & quote & comma with numToChar(31) in pData

*replace* quote&quote with tEscapedQuotePlaceholder in pData

*replace* numToChar(31) with comma & quote & quote & comma in pData

That seems to have fixed it.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>