Windows Metro

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon May 14 19:27:08 EDT 2012

<sigh> just as I was getting used to Win 7! You know, the reason that Microsoft HAS to come out with a new OS every couple years, is that they have Software Assurance agreements that last 3 years, and people pay good money for this. If MS fails to deliver a major release in that time, the agreements are for nothing, and people would be PISSED.

So Microsoft HAS to have a new major release within that time frame, even if it is a considerably worse OS or App than the previous one. Frankly, I LOVED Office 98 for Mac! Best version ever.

Bob