Windows Metro

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon May 14 19:11:37 EDT 2012

Hi Pete,

I tested Installer Maker with Windows 8 and didn't find a reason to make any changes whatsoever, although wonder if there's a way to display a different type of icon in the colorized brick wall.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

We will have room for new projects after 1 June. Contact me now and be first in line.