Getting a single column of a datagrid

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon May 14 11:45:28 EDT 2012

It came from Trevor that way. I had to clean it up as well. It works though. I used this technique to create my own kind of printKeys function. Instead of breaking out each key as a line in the text, and then the value as key:value, I create a single line for each key with a value, and then I bracket all the key names to distinguish them from the value. This has several advantages. I can now filter the result by any of the keys. I can also reconstruct the array after the filtering is done so I can effectively filter an array. Pretty handy at times.

Let me know if you want those functions as well.

Bob