Sort of a problem

Jim Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 12 23:17:21 EDT 2012

Thanks Peter. But I live in a very conservative county. None of yer fancy diagonals here. NW indeed!

Actually it is the County election database, and a search reveals only N, E, S, and W.

I think I finally get the phrase "by .... of each". Live Code does pretty much what I did, except I'm sure they don't use a bubble sort.

Jim