Ma Menus

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat May 12 21:22:18 EDT 2012

I'm trying to deal with disabling the Edit menu while leaving the
Preferences item on it enabled, when running on a Mac.

I disable the "Edit" menu, then enable the "Preferences" item in the Edit
button of the menu bar group I created with the Menu Builder, but no matter
what I do, the Preferences item stays disabled.

I suspect this has something to do with how LC deals with the Preferences
item on Macs, moving it off the Edit menu button and onto the Application
menu.

I'm thinking I have to disable each Edit menu item individually, except
Preferences, to do this but wondering if there's some other way.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>