[OT] Mac App Store (was Gatekeeper)

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat May 12 16:58:24 EDT 2012

Hi Guglielmo,
I found a program in the Mac App store that generates an ANSI C MAs receipt
checking module for your application.  The URL is
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/receigen/id452840086?mt=12

The price of $24.99 seems well worthwhile but I assume it would need an
external interface to be built to use it from Livecode and I have no idea
where to start on something like that.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 7:31 AM, Guglielmo Braguglia <guglielmo at braguglia.ch