Getting a single column of a datagrid

Peter M. Brigham, MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Sat May 12 10:27:26 EDT 2012

Thanks, Bob.

BTW, don't know why but as you can see your LC scripts tend to have asterisks bracketing keywords, not to mention extra blank lines. Are you pasting formatted text that's getting mis-translated?

I can clean this up and try it out, thanks again.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig