[OT] Blowing my mind about Linux

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri May 11 21:50:18 EDT 2012

On 5/11/12 8:21 PM, Tereza Snyder wrote:

> On May 11, 2012, at 8:09 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
>
>> On 5/11/12 6:20 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:
>>
>>> Richmond.... I don't know what Friday nights are like on your planet, but if my
>>> planet ever develops spaceflight we're gonna have to come over and get some of
>>> what you've been drinking. We've got nothing like it over here.
>>>

>> I'm aging my fourth batch of this stuff:
>> <http://www.thekitchn.com/a-sweet-treat-homemade-milk-li-138124>
>>
>> You'd be surprised.
>>
>> -
>
> Sounds fabulous! Vodka or Grappa?

Vodka, using the chocolate variation, with the lemon. We started with
very good vodka the first batch, then graduated to really cheap grocery
store stuff later on. The good stuff comes outo a little smoother but
the cheap stuff still works very well. I forgot and left it in the
closet for six weeks the first time. I think that made it better.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com