[OT] Mac Beach Ball Party (or welcome to hell, here's your mac)

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri May 11 17:28:43 EDT 2012

Well that is just patently preposterous. Unless you are running apps that themselves require it, or what you do has so many apps open simultaneously that it uses up all of the 6 gigs you have, then there is no reason to upgrade. Apple themselves say Lion only requires 2 gigs. If your RAM guy is saying Lion requires 8 gigs to run properly, he is telling you stories.

Bob