[OT] Mac Beach Ball Party (or welcome to hell, here's your mac)

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri May 11 16:51:11 EDT 2012

This probably has nothing to do with anything you've mentioned, but during a
recent "Let's figure out what Apple changed and turn it off" session I
recently went though, we found that file locking is enabled via Time Machine
settings, and disabling the setting there supposedly prevents files from
being auto-locked in the Finder (and thus unable to be overwritten).

Just throwing it out there...

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director