Hosting Companies: Was Gatekeeper

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu May 10 12:48:13 EDT 2012

At the risk of being a spokesman....

Dreamhost plans start at about $8.95/mo - unlimited domains, storage and
bandwidth. Upgrading to Virtual personal servers (with root access) is easy
and done in the control panel. Downgrading if you change your mind is also
easy. They have their own perl coders that have developed the best control
panels I've ever seen.  I've been with them since 2002 since I hooked up
the Crosby Stills and Nash website with them. I currently have 10 or 12
domains there.  They also have a proactive anti hacking system that fixes
breaches then tells you what happened in detail. The tech support is fast
and effective. They've maintained the same ownership without selling out to
someone else like my previous web hosters . And they are very funny.

just a happy regular customer...