Hosting Companies: Was Gatekeeper

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu May 10 12:40:39 EDT 2012

Hi Bill,
Yes I believe you're right on the number of pages, my mistake.  I think it
came about because they keep offering to upgrade me to their pro level web
site builder for an extra monthly cost to eliminate the page number limit.

I'm only using POP email with them so can't comment on the IMAP question.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>