Breakpoints being ignored

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu May 10 11:49:30 EDT 2012

Hmmm... This happens to me with the message window sometimes. Same cause?? After launching LC, if I open the Message Window and then switch to the multi line editor, no matter how big I made the window previously, the upper pane takes up the whole window and I have to resize it to get to the results pane. Once I do that, it is fine for the rest of the session.

Bob