Is there a way to shorten this script? (100 graphics and 200 lines of text)

Peter M. Brigham, MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Thu May 10 08:20:11 EDT 2012

On May 8, 2012, at 2:57 PM, William de Smet wrote:

> Now searching the forum for a way to use AirPrint (but that one seems
> sort of impossible at the moment).

I have a set of handlers that sends a print job from within LC to whatever the currently available printer is, whether a USB-connected printer or a wireless printer, with no intervening print dialogs. If I understand AirPrint, that's what it seems designed to do. Let me know if this is what you're looking for.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig