Hosting Companies: Was Gatekeeper

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Wed May 9 23:10:37 EDT 2012

I used their live chat feature (very nice BTW) and they say the limits on pages are when using their build tools. If you build your site and FTP the files up there is no limit to the number of pages.

They claim that IMAP is supported even thought he web site says just POP.

And they do provide access to the logs.

Bill