Hosting Companies: Was Gatekeeper

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Wed May 9 22:50:11 EDT 2012

Pete,

I only see two types of accounts and one isn't really much of an account other than a place to park a domain.

The other one says unlimited domains but I don't see any mention of number of web pages.

It looks like they only support POP email no IMAP.

Do you have access to the server logs?

Thanks,
Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.