[OT] Mac App Store (was Gatekeeper)

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed May 9 17:50:38 EDT 2012

Thanks Andrew, that helps a lot.

Still wondering about the license agreement issue though.  Pretty sure I'd
be rejected for that since I display it within the program the first time
it's run.  Does the App store have its own built in mechnism for license
agreements?

Also, pretty sure the "MAS Reciept File you refrred to" is the equivalent
of a licensing scheme, do I have that right?

Sounds like there's light at the end of the tunnel, although I still need
to check into the whole sandbox issue before deciding one way or the other.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>