my 1st iOS app is online

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed May 9 17:08:32 EDT 2012

Hi,

today my 1st iOS app - created with LC - passed successfully the apple review (after the 1st attempt) and is now online in the app store.

http://itunes.apple.com/en/app/qr2vcard/id523776887?l=en&ls=1&mt=8

It´s a very simple app. Nothing with a wow effect. It just scans QR codes for vCard (.vcf) and let the user save
that vCard to the adressbook. It  also detects url schemes http:, mailto:, tel: and sms:. in QR codes.
In this case it offers to open the URL. At the moment it is only in german, but it is very simple.
It contains only 2 buttons. ;). So give it a try. It is free.

And please feel free to tell me what you do think of it and what i can do better in the future.

There will be a pro version out in a few weeks with additional features like save/load, sent e-mail and tweet.

Btw: I used tmControl and some of the mergExt Suite externals for this app.

Matthias