Counting days from a past date

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue May 8 17:18:59 EDT 2012

Not only is it not an integer, even if you strip the modulus, 57 is the wrong answer for scenario 2. I suspect it will be wrong for every date prior to that. This is where the julian date comes in handy. We really need julian in the convert parameters.

If you have access to a mySQL database, you can use this query:

select datediff("2012-05-08","2012-03-12") as days

Bob