Using two mouse buttons

Paul D. DeRocco pderocco at ix.netcom.com
Sun May 6 20:21:46 EDT 2012

Still using Rev 3.5 under WinXP.

When I press the left and right mouse buttons at the same time, the only
events I get are MouseDown for the one first pressed, and MouseUp for the
first one released. It doesn't matter if I do it slowly or quickly. I've
tried handling all documented mouse button events at the card level, to no
avail. I'm using a Microsoft mouse with their latest driver, everything set
to defaults. If I plug in a Logitech mouse, with no Logitech driver, I get
the same result.

Has anyone seen this behavior? Or more to the point, has anyone managed to
get both buttons to work concurrently?

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco
Paul                mailto:pderocco at ix.netcom.com