Named Parameters

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat May 5 15:02:07 EDT 2012

Hi, Jacque!

I apologize for the ambiguous statement.  I meant 64K characters per line and 32K pixels per line.  And Richard suggested that the 32K pixel limit is OS X only.

In some of my test stacks I type in some test data into a field or click a button that fills it with some number of characters.  These often get up to 33MB, so I confirm your observation of no limit to the amount of text a field can hold.

Dar