PayPal IPN & LC - and Beef Stew

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat May 5 14:17:27 EDT 2012

On 5/5/12 6:39 AM, Francis Nugent Dixon wrote:
> Hi from Beautiful Brittany,
>
> Jacqueline wrote :
>
>> 2. At least two people prefer that their stew contain beer.
>

> Not beer, Jacqueline, Guinness (or at least "stout")

I don't drink beer, and I guess it shows. To me, stout and beer and ale
are all the same thing. (I hope that doesn't start a war.)

Reading your recipe, I noticed that mine didn't include any flour. That
was a mistake. Anyone who tries to make my beef stew will end up with
beef soup if you don't thicken it at the end.

I suppose you get what you pay for. If I'd charged ten cents I might
have proofread my recipe.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com