Casey' Solitaire

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat May 5 01:08:46 EDT 2012

On 5/4/12 10:34 PM, Bob Cole wrote:
> Jacque:
> I downloaded your new game from the iTunes App Store yesterday and have enjoyed playing it with Casey.
> It is fun especially when, as you recommended, all the "cheats" are turned on.  I won a few games then started turning off the cheats.  I actually won a game without any of the cheats!
> I lost one game because of Casey's poop. I don't think I will buy a parrot anytime soon.
> I don't have much in the way of recommendations other than to increase the size of the score particularly when it turns green.  Big, bold, green numbers would be nice.
> Congrats on developing a fun game.

What a nice thing to say, thanks so much. I've played about 1500 games
during development and I don't think I've won without any cheats turned
on more than twice. Good for you!

Do you mean the whole score field should be larger? Or just when you win?

Nobody knows what they're getting into when they get their first parrot. :)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com