PayPal IPN & LC - Scripts are posted

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri May 4 22:58:11 EDT 2012

I've posted an article on my website that explains how I made PayPal IPN
work with LiveCode CGIs:

<http://www.hyperactivesw.com/cgipaypal/index.html>

It's also linked at my main Resources page with everything else. I could
not have done this without all your help, so I'm giving back what's owed.

I learned a lot from this exercise:

1. PayPal does not charge a fee on five-cent sales.

2. At least two people prefer that their stew contain beer.

3. Someone among us has extortionist tendencies, and wanted a cut of my
five cent profit. Hmph. I forgave him because he likes raisins.

4. More people have unverified PayPal accounts than not.

5. People would rather pay for food than for software, even if the food
is only printed on paper.

6. I hate servers.

7. This list is the absolute best of all lists, and LiveCoders are the
most generous people anywhere, except for my husband, who has now
tentatively emerged from the basement.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com