Named Parameters

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri May 4 22:57:51 EDT 2012

Sometimes I pass an array when there are many parameters, many will be missing in any particular call, or I expect the number to grow.  Perhaps this will do what you want.

I suppose an alternative is to pass pairs of names and values in odd-even parameters.

You can also use globals and have the handler clear the globals afterward.

And you can pass comma pairs as parameters.

It has been a long time since I have used LISP.

Dar