PayPal IPN & LC - and Beef Stew

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri May 4 14:00:49 EDT 2012

On 5/4/12 6:12 AM, Francis Nugent Dixon wrote:
> Hi Jacqueline,
>
> Worked like a charm.
>
> I didn't need a recipe for beef stew, 'cos
> we have Irish Stew, made with Guinness.

You can put Guiness into the stew. I don't know how it would taste, but
you can do it. :)

> When downloading the pdf file, I noticed
> a "%20" (a blank) in the pdf file name
> Was that deliberate ? Of course, it worked
> anyway.

It was a little accidental but not important so I didn't change it. I
already had the file on my site so I didn't change the name. The
urlEncoding made it clickable so I didn't worry about it.

Thanks for your help with my little test. I'm writing up the
instructions now and will let the list know when it's ready. It will be
posted on my web site, it's too long for a list post.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com