PayPal IPN & LC - and Beef Stew

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu May 3 18:28:47 EDT 2012

I'm gonna try your recipe Jacque (even though it doesn't contain Guinness!)

In the spirit of "not measuring", I'd like to suggest the following new
keywords in LC:

- split tVar by whateverworks

- if tvar IsSomethingCloseTo "abc"  then....

- send mouseUp to button "xyz" AtSomePointInTime

- get SomeSortOfOffset(tvar,tText)

- put Optionally "xyz" into tVar

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>