PayPal IPN & LC - and Beef Stew

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu May 3 14:33:38 EDT 2012

On 5/3/12 1:26 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:
> Recently, I wrote:
>
>> Just received the download -- appeared to take about 15 min or so.
>
> By "received the download" I meant the download email, not the time required
> to download the PDF...

I wondered. :) PayPal is sending me notifications a little late too, but
not 15 minutes. Odd, maybe their server is swamped with stew lovers. My
log says it processed your request at 2:13 and your first email to me
just now was at 1:22. So it looks like the delay is over at PayPal. I'm
glad you got the mail eventually though, and I really appreciate your
help. I'm going to write it all up for everyone, it looks like it's
working. :)

Jacque

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com