[ANN] Installer Maker 1.7.7

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed May 2 19:35:35 EDT 2012

Dear LiveCode users,

Economy-x-Talk is releasing Installer Maker Plugin 1.7.6 today. Installer Maker allows you to wrap your LiveCode standalones in an installer without additional software. This release is a maintenance release, which fixes another 5 bugs reported by our customers, including the issue of incorrectly displayed button labels. More information is available from our website.

You can download the Installer Maker Plugin from your website at http://rrinstallermaker.economy-x-talk.com where you can also obtain a license. This version is free for everyone who bought a license during the past 3 months.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

We will have room for new projects after 1 June. Contact me now and be first in line.