PayPal IPN & LC

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed May 2 13:49:02 EDT 2012

On 5/2/12 12:39 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
> J. Landman Gay wrote:
>> On 5/2/12 12:30 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>>
>>> Ah, so it was a header issue after all.
>>
>> You're justified if you want to gloat now. I'm sorry I sniped at you. If
>> it helps, you weren't the only one. The Husband hid in the basement.
>
> I had the luxury of being half a continent away; I could simply hang up.
> But Jack, his was a true survival scenario. :)

I think he's getting used to it. :)

> But I don't remember you sniping at me at all.

Great! Check for Alzheimers.

> What I find curious here is that this essential part of the header is
> not a more transparent part of the httpHeaders documentation.

That's an important point. The first thing I tried was setting the
httpHeaders property to "Status: 200 OK". It did NOT work. I had to
write the string directly to stdout.

Odd. But at this point I don't care. I don't know if the extra "put ok"
is needed but I left it in.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com