Apple being Evil, again...

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed May 2 02:06:08 EDT 2012

On 05/02/2012 03:52 AM, Andre Garzia wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I want to release Dropbox support for LiveCode soon but it appears that
> Apple is being evil again. It is rejecting any application that connects to
> Dropbox.
>
> Checkout the thread at:
>
> http://forums.dropbox.com/topic.php?id=59350
>
> And that is why I use webOS and Android as my mobile platforms.
>
> Silly Apple
> Andre

"Even the Devil is good sometimes" [Hiranya Swami]

While Steve Jobs was a devil, of sorts, at least he was a devil we knew;

now he has passed on (presumably to do devilish things elsewhere) we
are left with other, lesser devils; and lesser devils are like lesser gods,
inclined to do things that are neither so good nor so evil.

I would question whether the new devils at Apple have the sort of
UEP (Unified Evil Plan) that Steve Jobs had, and as such, their evil may
seem a bit
pointless and non-directional; while Jobs' UEP was comparatively easy to
understand and
roll with.