Datagrid in scroller on iOS update speed?

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at me.com
Tue May 1 14:48:03 EDT 2012

Did you make sure to set the layerMode of the scrolling group to "scrolling"? Sorry to ask the obvious, but want to rule that out.

Also, as far as sub groups go, I and others have discovered that a scrolling group *cannot* be nested inside another group if you want good performance. I'm guessing a fix is in the works, but for now your group should be by itself, and not inside another group.

Chris