[ANN] Data Grid Helper 1.6.2 supports the iOS native field for editing cells

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Tue May 1 05:22:33 EDT 2012

Dear LiveCode & DGH Users,

A new update for DGH is now available.

In this version:

1. We have improved our iOS script for rendering an iOS field when one
edits a cell in a datagrid. A iOS native field supports features such
as auto-capitalization, auto-correction and selection point
magnification.
For reflecting this update, we have renamed the "iOS scroller script"
button by "iOS scroller & native fields script".
This button is located in the iOS topic of the DGH's property palette.

2. We have fixed a bug with the "Column Labels in Unicode" parameter
added in DGH 1.6.1. Labels could be encoded in unicode, despite this
parameter. This was resulting in labels not displayed correctly in
cross platform applications.

If you have not tried DGH yet, a trial version free for 30 days can be
downloaded here:
http://www.aslugontheroad.com/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&id=12:trial&Itemid=63

You can also reach the Data Grid Helper plugin on the LiveCode Marketplace:
http://www.runrev.com/store/product/data-grid-helper-1-2-0/

Best Regards,

--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)