Saving in 2.7 format

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Jun 30 17:21:53 EDT 2012

Peter Haworth wrote:

> I just saved a stack file in legacy format for the first time.  I selected
> Save As.." form the file menu, changed the name of the file, and select 2.7
> for the format.  I expcted a new stack file to be created with the new name
> and for the original format file to still be there, however it appears that
> the original stack file had it's name changed and was saved in legacy
> format.
>
> This doesn;t seem like normal "Save As…" behavior.

Unfortunately I'm unable to reproduce that here.  When I use "Save
As..." I get a new stack file, as expected, regardless of format selected.

What platform was this on, and what is the creation date of the
seemingly-renamed file the same as the mod date, or the same as when you
created the original stack file?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World