OT: Tidbits from Jersey

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sat Jun 30 09:26:06 EDT 2012

Yes, that was the same storm we drove home through. First we had 2 hours of traffic and then 5 hours of hail, rain, etc. At one point we were creeping along looking for an underpass to hide under, but they were all taken by other cars and trucks. We made it home safely right around 10:30

But what a great conference and wonderful experience.

Tom

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net