my book on Kindle...

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Fri Jun 29 23:58:26 EDT 2012

Got back home from the conference this evening. I came by train (after riding my foldable bike from the hotel to the Absecon train station). That was not too bad, I left after lunch and was back home in Brooklyn by 7pm.

In addition to good sessions, great conversations, and very nice food and drinks, I also had the bonus of Kevin mentioning my book in his keynote speech. Also, several people told me that they would buy the book when it's out.

At least a couple of people were interested in getting the book on Kindle (or the app version of Kindle at least), and the info on Amazon only talks about the paper version being released on September 2nd. Well, it is also going to be released on Kindle, possibly earlier than the paper book release date.

So, if you're interested in the book and would like it on Kindle, don't preorder the paper one!

Here's the Amazon page, if you are interested in the paper version:

http://www.amazon.com/LiveCode-Mobile-Development-Beginners-Guide/dp/1849692483