Kickstarter.livecode

Web Admin Himalayan Academy brahma at hindu.org
Fri Jun 29 21:32:55 EDT 2012

On 6/29/12 5:33 AM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:
> I think it's time we started discussing a Kickstarter.livecode program of some sort. Being at the conference really drove home a need for a system like this for livecoders from livecoders. Please take a look at kickstarter on the web and see what you think for our plugin/external/control developers as well as users.
>

> -- Tom McGrath III
> http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
> 3mcgrath at comcast.net
I could see this, definitely. if the spec meets some need that solves a
generalized problem, then you will find that a some of shops where we
don't have the in-house expertise to build it, nor the budget to
actually pay the full ticket on a new tool/box. But we *would* pledge a
piece of the needed pie.