Access to ~/Library on OSX

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at me.com
Fri Jun 29 16:07:19 EDT 2012

Ah, okay. That makes sense. And yes, I can see where that would be useful. In fact, I've had to open a sqlite database from there in the past. My solution was to add ~/Library to my Favorites in the Finder, making it easy to access that location from any open file dialog. But like you say, that may not be practical to require your users to do that.

So other than going the shell route, I'm not really sure how else you could do it. Maybe someone else can comment...