Access to ~/Library on OSX

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at me.com
Fri Jun 29 15:42:25 EDT 2012

I'm not sure this is possible, unless you can run some sort of shell command before displaying the dialog.

Just out of curiosity, why are you wanting a user to open a file from that location anyway? Isn't it considered "off limits" by the OS. Thus the reason it's hidden. ;-)

Chris

--
Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally, Inc.