OT: Tidbits from Jersey

Ken Corey ken at kencorey.com
Fri Jun 29 13:42:05 EDT 2012

Not only that, we /know/ politicians get up to all sorts of debauchery
(that I personally don't really need to hear about).

It's a tough one: advertise debauchery for the conference and *really*
boost those numbers...(except the part where everyone gets in trouble
with the spouses, etc), or keep mum and have smiles on the attendee's faces.

Ah, it's a very fine line.

-Ken