acceleratedRendering is my friend

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at me.com
Thu Jun 28 16:30:25 EDT 2012

I just checked this in LC 5.5.1 to make sure, and there is still a bug that exists where the screen will flash when toggling acceleratedRendering if you're moving from card to card using a visual effect. A ticket has already been submitted. The way around it is to set the property in a handler, and then "send" that handler.

Just thought I'd share in case anyone else runs into this. :-)

Chris

--
Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally, Inc.