Delete stack

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Jun 27 17:52:59 EDT 2012

Thanks Paul, you nailed it!  I did as you suggested, except I simply closed
the stack after setting destroyStack to true rather than delete it and all
worked.  I had to refresh the Application Browser to see it disappear but
that's not unusual.

Thanks to you and Mark for helping out.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>