[ANN] mergExt $50 off conference special (for everyone)

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Jun 27 17:00:37 EDT 2012

Much appreciated Thomas!

Next year I promise ill be wherever it is but at this stage all sales are being reinvested as product development time so I can keep what customers I have happy and entice some new ones.

The primary goal in the next year will be to gradually wean myself off iOS only externals and bring in some desktop and hopefully (if we can get an sdk) android externals.

The other goal is to start showcasing what can be done with the suite like the app I heard about recently that combines mergZXing and mergMK and sQuiRt (free with mergExt) for asset checking/maintenance record keeping.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

>>> http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.