Syntax for incrementing a numeric 'word'

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Wed Jun 27 06:23:20 EDT 2012

Thanks John & Corey.

Your two responses have helped with both cleaning-up the source list and increasing the efficiency of the code.

Not to self... Get more comfortable with abstracting problems into arrays, rather than relying on proving each step of the code by rendering into a field - as arrays often prove so useful!
Best,
Keith..