What happened to my message box?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue Jun 26 19:23:59 EDT 2012

this is way off the wall and may not be related or work at all, but at one
time there was this unlisted property called revmessageboxredirect, and it
changed what is normally sent to the lower part of the message box ( like
unrequited puts ) to another field in your stack.

" *set* the revmessageboxredirect to empty"    will set to "normal" what

"*set* the revmessageboxredirect to the long id of me"   had set up.

> On Jun 26, 2012, at 3:48 PM, Howard Bornstein wrote:
>
> > Grrr. This bug is back and this time restarting my Mac didn't fix it.
> >
> > So I'm trying to trace what happens when I type anything into the message
> > box. I've got the script for the message box itself open as well as the
> > script for the message field.
> >
> > I've put breakpoints at the rawkeydown handler as well as on the
> > ReturnInField handler but I can't seem to make anything trap to the
> > debugger.
> >
> > Shouldn't LC scripts respond like any other scripts when in Script Debug
> > Mode?
> >
> > I can't imagine what could be causing this problem. Everything else is
> > working normally, including the message box until yesterday.
> >
> > Any ideas would be appreciated.
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Howard Bornstein