Standalone won't run

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Jun 26 19:10:08 EDT 2012

That is what happens. An object's properties are inherited from it's owner
unless  you specify a different value either in the inspector or by script.
Controls are owned by a group or a card, a card is owned by a stack and a
stack is owned by its main stack.

Assuming I'm not totally offbase, that's why I think I could just change
the font of the main stack and not bother going through every control on
every card.  Busy testing that out right now.

I believe it's also possible to use profiles to do this but I haven't got
round to figuring profiles out yet.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>