Gradients (was "Re: Table field")

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Jun 26 16:08:19 EDT 2012

Thanks Scott.  As usual, a very useful learning tool.

Here's what I can't figure out though.  Your stack fades in the colors from
top to bottom. How can I get the graphic to contain two separate colors,
one that fills the top half of the graphic and another that fills in the
bottom half, with no fading just a clean horizontal break between them.

Maybe gradients are not the way to do this, although Bern'ds table stack
uses them for the graphic involved in coloring alternate lines - I just
can't figure out all the values for the different gradient array keys.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>